Saturday, May 21, 2011

EVERY PERSON HAS A STORY


...and it is always up to that person to decide whether to tell the world about it or keep everything to themselves.

Years ago I have read on the book Looking for Alaska by John Green the words “The Great Perhaps” by Francois Rabelais. Perhaps a wondering bird would one day fly by and smell the sweet leaves of this tree, perhaps a butterfly would flutter and circle as it savor its dampened trunk...

Perhaps...perhaps...

Four years of sunrise and sunset ago I had decided to keep a blog...out of boredom, no! perhaps inoccupation drove me. Did they not say you can earn money from having a blog? That could be one of the factors, but time proved that I cannot earn money from it.

I kept the blog for years because it was fun to do. I always wanted to be a writer and it was great fun to write. Most graciously when you are under a pseudonym.

I have read at one point, somewhere, that bloggers kept a pseudonym because they were afraid. They wanted to hide from themselves. “Themselves” would probably their cover. Having a blog enables them to speak out their minds and the people they know will not give a farth about it. How could they? The posts were written under a pseudonym. John Smith could call himself Robin Hood and say “I hate him or her, and they can both die for all I care” and no ones going to know about it, at least any one who knew him.

Had I written in that manner? Perhaps not, perhaps yes.

In the future? I am not so sure about.

But this blog was created as an experiment in writing.

THE PREOCCUPATION OF THIS WRITER

Collecting Books. Reading. Poetry. Blogging. Internet. Facebook. Twitter. TV Shows. Writing. Chatting. Emailing. Working. Running. Ubuntu. Open Source. Education. Philosophy. History. Politics. Geography. Language. Photography. Forums. Learning. Technology. Liking. Travelling. Riding the Bus. Ipod. Listening to Music. Codes. Backpacking. Movies. Pirates. Dogs. Mirrors. Trees. Drawing. Painting. Sketching. Poems. Harry Potter. Twilight. Teen Drama. Soap Operas. Filipino. Philippines. Nature. Volleyball. Tennis. Spanish. Nintendo. Games. Nikita. The Vampire Diaries. Life. Music.

I presume you know what this blog is going to be about?

This is my great perhaps.

No comments: